Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello Cheekbones!

I found this pix of me from 2003, see how full my face is... the pix next to it is from a couple of years later... I've only lost maybe 15 pounds, but the difference is really noticeable, I have cheekbones now! I remember one time Joy Behar on "The Veiw" said something to the effect of when you reach a certain age you have to choose between your face and your butt... in order for one to look good, the other suffers. Sometimes when I think of losing weight I'm afraid my face will look like a skeleton?


I've been thinking of joining a gym... I tried the whole work out at home thing but there are too many distractions, and honestly my "workout" was just going for walks which was not doing much to make my tight clothes any looser. 2004 is the year I became vegetarian, and eventually vegan. I don't like to say I'm vegan because then everyone scrutinizes every bite you eat... but I'm cautious to say I'm vegetarian because then everyone wants to serve you cream and cheese laden fare... So I say I'm 95% vegan... (the other 5% is usually dessert :) )
Work outs must be fun or I won't do it, I know it determines whether I get certain parts or not... but gosh, I always feel like I have so many more important things to do... like writing poetry. Of course everything is subject to change... if I'm getting paid millions a picture, I guess I'd have a few less qualms about it.

No comments: